ATTN: Mick Hippy!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by pinnacle, Nov 7, 2003.

1. pinnacle

pinnacle LawnSite Senior Member

Mate I had a call from a lady in Currumbin that needs some landscaping done and thought I might sling it your way.

I think there is an existing scape and you will just have to replace some sleepers on a ret-wall, plant out, mulch, steeping stones etc so it aint anything major. Mabey a dingo would be good for this job. In and out in two days as I see it.

So if ya intrested mate, there is probably some good money in this for the time involved.

Call me if ya want to have a look.

MOB: 0407 704 098.

2. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

Even ya'lls phone numbers are backwards down yonder!

3. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

What does "MOB" stand for?

4. pinnacle

pinnacle LawnSite Senior Member

NO its your numbers that are wrong mate :D
    Ours are just fine!

MOB stands for Mobile..............We call "Cell phones" ......"Mobile Phones" down under.

Whats this "Cellular" stuff ay ??

5. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

Heck if I know!

I got Nextel and use the "r-a-d-i-o" more than I use the mobile/cell/tele feature.

6. Mickhippy

Mickhippy LawnSite Platinum Member

Pinnacle,
    Cheers for the heads up mate. Problem is, I dont do L/scaping. I screwed up my lower back doing that stuff about 11 years ago when I was 24 so sadly I have to decline. There is heaps of L/scaping work up here at the moment mate, with the building boom but like I said, unfortunately, I cant do it.
    Good of you to think of me though and hopefully I can return the favour some day.
    Again,
    Cheers :drinkup:

I'll send you a text on the "MOBILE" hehe!