ATTN: Quickbooks Users

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Drew Gemma, Apr 3, 2005.

1. Drew Gemma

Drew Gemma LawnSite Bronze Member

New to the whole QB software. Got moat of it figured out so far. Here is my question. How do you put in the price? I have Quickbooks Pro. Evry client has a different price for weekly mowing. I bill monthly. I don't price based on footage per say. So how do I set it up where each clients invoice automatically pops up with price per quantity on it. Thanks!
  2. tx_angler

tx_angler LawnSite Senior Member

You can create an estimate for each customer and when you create an invoice QB will ask if you want to use the estimate for the invoice
  3. Gautreaux's LNG

Gautreaux's LNG LawnSite Senior Member

Set up an Item for each customer.....

Under the customer section, set up an item, set it up as a service, We named ours..... ex: Smith Lawn Maintenance......

Under description simply put Weekly Lawn Maintenance for each...(This is what will appear on the invoice) you can set the price....

Set up each client like this....

For monthly customers who pay the same monthly amount.... when you make their next invoice chose "memorize transaction" and a window will popup and you can tell it what day and how often to create an exact copy of that invoice...... We had it set up so on the 1st day of the month EVERY invoice would be automatically produced by QB, all we had to do was add extra services (if any) and print!!!