Auction in Mass.

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Dman1214, Oct 28, 2004.

1. Dman1214

Dman1214 Banned

Just thought i'd let people in New England know of an auction in Fall River on Sat. Nov 13th. Company is Hillside Nursery & Garden Center. Petrowsky Auctioneers is putting it on. I've been to their auctions in the past, and they do a great job. I think I'm going. The site for more info is:
  2. James Cormier

James Cormier LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ma

Dman, no info on hillside yet, do you have inside info on what they got?

Have you driven around with the z trailer yet? I might plan a day on the bike down your way so I can check out your systems :) It would be a great time to treat me to that lunch you prosmised last winter :)
  3. Dman1214

Dman1214 Banned

After Thanksgiving, I want you and Ken down for lunch, so we can shoot the SH*T. Looking forward to it. As far as the auction goes, Petrowksy sends me a flyer whenever there's an auction, no detail yet - however the info I got says: entire inventory of lawn & garden, commercial groundscare, landscape and nursery equipment, tools and supplies, nursery stock, kubota 2850 DSL, etc. You can get some great deals on stuff, if your interested, I recommend going down the day B-4 and checking out what you want and registering. (Don't wait 'til day of auction - it's a zoo) DMAN