Auger Drives for Mini Ex/Skid steer

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by AWJ Services, May 4, 2008.

1. AWJ Services

AWJ Services LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Ga

I ideally would like a Drive that I could interchange between my Skid and My Mini ex but I doubt anyone makes such a system so I thought one for my Mini ex with quick attach would be easy for me too make a qujck attach plate for the skid rather than the other way around.

So what are the best auger drives for up too 36 inch bits and also standard flow(around 20gpm)?

2. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

I have a Lowe 1650E. It was the first attachment I bought. It has drilled tens of thousands of holes. A lot of those were at high flow gpm and it is only rated for standard flow. Really cant complain I have replaced the hoses several times and the chain once in that time.

3. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

i think someone makes a plate for the mini ex's so you could attach any skid attachment (like pallet forks and etc, I would bet that might do the trick for you.

4. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

http://www.attachall.us/index.html

5. Fordsuvparts

Fordsuvparts LawnSite Senior Member

We have 2 augers one that came with our new Holland LX665 and the one we bought with our tx425 last year, We bought an extra plate for the skid loader and also fitted a custom mount for it to fit on our mini ex, It is great for drilling holes in hard to reach area's like over a bank on in a ravine. So we can put either auger on the tracto,r either skid loader, the dingo, and the mini ex. We have saved a lot of time this way.