Austin Texas Metroplex

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by thill, Nov 2, 2003.

1. thill

thill LawnSite Member

We are in Austin and the towns north......

We have a few good relationships with other LCOs and have benefited from them.

Any of you guys out there interested in doing a bit of networking?

2. thill

thill LawnSite Member

Hey folks, seven of you looked. Surely we are no gonna let them guys up north (Dallas/Fort Worth area) have all the fun?

3. SWD

SWD LawnSite Senior Member

I typically don't work in Austin, usually west of the Perdenales through the Hill Country.

4. thill

thill LawnSite Member

SWD,

Nice to sorta meet ya. Thanks for the reply.

We are beginning to bracket Austin itself.

Surely, there are others in and around Austin that might be interested in sharing ideas and experiences. AND.. you never know, but I bet we can even help each other from time to time

Tom

5. SWD

SWD LawnSite Senior Member

Tom, you can call with questions, my cellular # is 830-305-0339.
    With regards to work, I'm open towards an ameiable relationship with another LCO.

6. thill

thill LawnSite Member

SWD....

Thanks for the info......

And my cell is 512-694-3454

7. Jroctx

Jroctx LawnSite Member
    from Austin

Greetings Tom,

There was a previous Austin area thread started. Steve aka Deferg was attempting to get a network going. You may reach me at lawns@absolutelc.com

We service RR, Central and North Austin. Just getting our irrigation division going.

Jay

8. thill

thill LawnSite Member

Hello Jay,

Thanks for the input and the address. I searched for Austin but missed the thread you mentioned. I probably didn't go back far enough. Will look again.

Our company name is WE MOW IT PLUS .... and our geographic areas are similar. We also are working on getting an irrigation group ready to launch.

Commercial is our stronger suite right now. We hope to balance it out with a heavier push for residential.

Give us a shout any time for any reason.

Tom

9. Jroctx

Jroctx LawnSite Member
    from Austin

Tom,

Give me a call if you have any irrigation bids you need to sub out until you get your crew up.

Jay

10. LovinTheHeat

LovinTheHeat LawnSite Member

South Austin, Oak Hill, Lakeway, Bee Cave area here. Good to know you guys, Look for a call when I start gettting those one or two "my friend heard about you but she lives in Round Rock, would you go up there?"