Austin TX Anyone????

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by daferg, Mar 21, 2003.

1. daferg

daferg LawnSite Member

Saw some guys in Dallas and W falls area. Anyone?

Ferg

2. jocko1104

jocko1104 LawnSite Member

Yes!

Round rock area here.

3. CEW900

CEW900 LawnSite Member
    from Texas

Yes Sir!

Covering Austin and Round Rock!

4. daferg

daferg LawnSite Member

Thats great guys. Our office is in Downtown Round Rock and we cover Round Rock, Pflugerville, Hutto and North Austin.

Ferg

5. CEW900

CEW900 LawnSite Member
    from Texas

Hey Guys.

I cover pville as well. How are you guys making out so far this year? Did you guys know there are 141 LCO's out there covering Austin? Its crazy! BTW, what are you guys getting for your call back % on fliers? You guys putting out door hangers or fliers? And how many are you guys putting out? How many customers you each currently have? How long have you guys been in austin? What is your current rate/charge?

LOL, just a few questions haha.

Take care...

6. daferg

daferg LawnSite Member

5% reply on flyers maybe. the cheapest I have seen anyone mow for in my area is $20 a cut but I don't know how they make money doing it. We have grown 400% in the last 8 months. What are your business names?

Ferg

7. CEW900

CEW900 LawnSite Member
    from Texas

Hey daferg,

Im charging 20$ for the 1/4 acre lots.. Where the houses are all crammed together... Well 19.95 + Sales Tax. The yards take 15-20 minutes.. Any longer than that and I charge more..
    You have AOL Instant Messenger by chance? How many customers do you have? And how many fliers did you have to pass out to get them?

8. daferg

daferg LawnSite Member

AIM-daferg23

9. jocko1104

I have seen the Grounds Crew around, you guys are pretty professional.

I just started last year and you would may consider me to be a scrub, although I do quality work and charge to make a living. I wish I had bigger toys.

My company name is AAA Lawn Care, pretty original huh? It works pretty well for right now.

I Service mainly Round Rock between Mopac/parmer and 35/Parmer with a few refferals in Pville.

5% on doorhangers! Wow I should be so lucky. I usually get the average of 2 - 3 % but people like to hold those flyers for ever sometimes so it should get up a little.

Good luck to you guys, I hope to see you around. CEW what was your biz name?

10. jocko1104

Anyone?