Austin TX LCO's??

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by daferg, Aug 19, 2003.

1. daferg

daferg LawnSite Member

Anyone else on here work around Austin? I work Round Rock, Pflugerville, Georgetown and North Austin. Drop us a line

The Ground Crew
  2. Jroctx

Jroctx LawnSite Member
    from Austin

Greetings daferg!

We are here in your area as well. Email me at Just got our irrigation license, now what? :)

3. fireshawn1175

fireshawn1175 LawnSite Member

Hola' peeps!

I run the gamut from north austin to sun city in georgetown.
  4. SWD

SWD LawnSite Senior Member

Nope, I run from just east of the Perdanales to Kingsland - and all parts between.
  5. daferg

daferg LawnSite Member

everyone staying busy out there? We should have a local LCO meeting sometime to get to know everyone and pass on tips. Let me know if this sounds interesting.

6. j9sheldon

j9sheldon LawnSite Member

Just started part time lawns. Will be doing lawns, landscaping, and irrigation before long. I am interested in networking with some companies. I just put a posted a message, ck it out and see if your interested.

7. thill

thill LawnSite Member

Hi guys,,,,,

I have posted greetings to two fairly recent threads from the Austin area so they will be close together on the board.

That will give each of us a chance to get to know more folks in the area.

Hope this spring is great for you all. I know it's driving us into to some mighty long days.

8. lottlawncare

lottlawncare LawnSite Member

Hey guys,
    I used to live in Georgetown and loved it, but moved back down here to Houston to make money when i got married. Now I have kids and want to get back up there. I'd like to get a very small LCO going up there, how is the market? How are prices and how easy is it to find work up there? I'd really appreciate your honest. I'd be small potatoes, don't worry!
  9. daferg

daferg LawnSite Member

Well I might know an LCO selling their business. Email me and I will let you know. Hey, any of you guys interested in getting referrals in the Austin area? I own a company called that is a referral system for landscapers. Email me and let me know.

10. texaslawnman

texaslawnman LawnSite Member

Anyone else left in Austin?