1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

australia

Discussion in 'Network: International' started by garth1967, Oct 8, 2005.

1. garth1967

garth1967 LawnSite Senior Member

i have enough in gardening,hedging ,breaking up concrete etc to keep me going.i will mow my arse out in the next 2 days.

2. Squizzy246B

Squizzy246B LawnSite Senior Member

That radar map is making me homesick for sitting in a houseboat at Hinchinbrook in the pouring rain with nothing but a pair of reg grundies on...watching the handline snake out the back of the boat wondering wether you can actually eat anymore Barra for tea....looking for another coldie...Crikey, I don't miss that XXXX crap though:rolleyes: :laugh:

3. Mickhippy

Mickhippy LawnSite Platinum Member

Yes, but only cool Aussies aloud! Garth...... Your out! haaaaaa Stuie, you too! LOL

BBQ's on Sunday arvos are dangerous arent they! haaaa Then friends dropping by just kills Monday!

Wasted!

4. garth1967

who placed you in charged pal

5. Squizzy246B

Stuie, don't complain too much, when I lived in Cairns I worked out that anybody south of Rocky was a "Mexican"

6. Mickhippy

Garth, Must of taken me 30mins to write that last half azzed post! haaa Joke just didnt sit right! haaa Im incharge of diddly squat! Except the can infront of me! lol

7. garth1967

i think its time for a coffee and a cold shower mick

8. Mickhippy

Oh, Squiggly, get back to ya wholes and walls ya westy redneck! haaa

9. Squizzy246B

LMAO:laugh: Thats what that XXXX Crap will do to ya.

10. Mickhippy

Cold shower Garth? Whys that? Am I being a bad man? I bloodywell hope so! Be a waste of a dozen bourbon and six pack or Rum stuff!