Auto Trader.....Mower Trader??????

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by packerbacker, Apr 19, 2004.

1. packerbacker

packerbacker LawnSite Bronze Member

Im sure everyone has seen autotrader, is there such a magazine that sells used mowing equipment that anyone knows of?

2. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

I have seen one that was mainly farm tractors, and they sold mowers also and had new and used mowers in with the tractors, I cant remember what it was called though

3. shepoutside

shepoutside LawnSite Bronze Member

In my area, the Auto Trader also publishes the Heavy Trader, for Truck, Trailer, Farm and Equipment. Sometime, there are ads in the bike/boat trader too .

4. worthbrown

worthbrown LawnSite Member

Fastline is a farm implement classified magazine. Most tractor dealers also carry a couple brands of mowers. They have a website as well. It may be fastline.com, but I am not sure.

5. The Hokie Okie

The Hokie Okie LawnSite Member

umm..... ebay. Though it might be hard to find something close to home.

6. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

Check out junktank.com they have alot of used stff for landscapers.

7. packerbacker I believe I would have kept that quiet........ That's a great idea you should jump on it before someone else does..

8. brucec32

brucec32 LawnSite Platinum Member

Took a look at that junktank site. You either need to be in NY, be looking for worn out mowers, or eager to overpay pipe-hittin' owners who don't have any idea what their units are really worth. $3,000 for a stander with 1500 hours....sure.....

9. chuckwk

chuckwk Founder
    from KC, MO