1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

automated emails forms

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by JFGauvreau, Mar 2, 2011.

1. JFGauvreau

JFGauvreau LawnSite Bronze Member

For those of you that don't know, a email form would be something that you have in your website, mostly in a contact us page. That visitors use on your website to contact you, once they fill in the blanks and press send, the info would be sent to your inbox.

It would look something like this

Name: [ enter your name ]
    Email: [ enter your email addresss ]
    Comments: [ enter your comments ]

[Send]

I think you get the idea.

The question now is, how many of you uses that? a email form generated by a CGI Scrip that your hosting company gives you. If any of you uses that on their website and UNDERSTANDS it, let me know and I have more questions for you.

2. kirkmbrown2001

kirkmbrown2001 LawnSite Senior Member

Why don't you just use JotForm! I love it! It is a FREE form builder that instantly emails and text messages you! HIGHLY reccomend it!

www.jotform.com

3. JFGauvreau

I will try it out, does it sends you the form by email or by text msg your saying?

4. JFGauvreau

OMG! I am so happy, thank you so much for showing me this site! It's perfect, it took me like not even 2mins to put it on my website, no ads or anything. It's been weeks since I was trying to make one with scripts lol!

5. nr7pro

nr7pro LawnSite Member

You always want to use a generator for something this simple.
    Avoids some major headaches!

6. kirkmbrown2001

kirkmbrown2001 LawnSite Senior Member

Glad I can help!!!