Automatic Sidewalk Edger

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bob, Feb 14, 2003.

1. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

2. crazygator

crazygator LawnSite Bronze Member

I think I will pass!

I thought the photo of the unit with the guys foot behind it looked funny. Grass didnt look too edged to me...hahaha:D

3. rvsuper

rvsuper Senior Member

"Army Tested", must be a good product...NOT!!

BTW- What use would the army need that for?

4. turfcare

turfcare LawnSite Senior Member

You have got to be kidding........

5. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

6. paponte

paponte LawnSite Silver Member

LMAO!! You buy one and tell us how it worked! Looks like one of those battle bot designers got bored and is trying to make some extra cash!! :dizzy:

7. kutnkru

kutnkru LawnSite Silver Member

Looks like one of those widget type gadgets where the narrator tells you they are available at your nearest TwoGuys and Acme -LMAO!!

I dont like the fact theres no guards or other safety measures with that gizmo. let alone the underlying tones that its even safe for toddlers!!:angry:

8. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

I didn't think you were old enough to remember TwoGuys kris? I got a good laugh out of that one!

9. kutnkru

kutnkru LawnSite Silver Member

Flashback to the e-a-r-l-y 70s when bugs and daffy were the bestest tv shows before I got into ADAM-12 and S.W.A.T followed by "CHiPS" -LMAO!!

Actually (back then in Calif) there was another store they advertised with Two Guys during those type commercials and for the life of me -- I simply cant remember what it was??

Of course I could really scare you (or make ou feel even more greatful LOL) by telling you that your 3 yrs younger than Pop and theres 6 of us boys althogether -LMAO!! Glad I could bring back a good memory for you though.

10. Highpoint

Highpoint LawnSite Member

You all really need to check out the rest of the web site. This stuff is a joke!:dizzy: