Available For Subwork In Central Mass.

Discussion in 'Employment' started by FearThisDeere, Apr 26, 2006.

1. FearThisDeere

FearThisDeere LawnSite Bronze Member

I have a few contracts this season, but not as many as i had hoped to get. I have to get some more money. If anybody local is looking for some good reliable help let me know. I can subout or work for you, basically however you want to do it. It would have to be part time until June 1st when I get out of school. Just PM me if you or someone you know is looking for some help!

2. FearThisDeere

Still looking for some more work!:weightlifter:

3. FearThisDeere

I need some money!:laugh:

4. Jamesgateslandscaping

Jamesgateslandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Wanna drive to amherst, its about 45min away. What year are you/how old? I need someone that will eventually become full time.
    Thanks
    James

5. FearThisDeere

Hi James! Amherst is a little far for me with gas prices and all, but I will still consider it. I am 18 and only have 5 days of my senior year in high school left!:dancing:

6. Jamesgateslandscaping

What are you doing for school next year?
    Thanks
    James

7. FearThisDeere

I am taking 6 months off and then in January going to UMass Lowell in Criminal Justice.

8. Jamesgateslandscaping

Come work for me during that time;)
    James

9. FearThisDeere

Let me think about that. It might work.

10. jim dailey

jim dailey LawnSite Senior Member

What's to think about...you are looking for work, and he is looking for help. The two of you sit down and hammer-out the prices, and then you get to work. That big fat Municipal check is not coming for a few more years in crimminal justice. Work on your muscles NOW, and the donuts later on. Get out there, Amherst is not that far away from Lancaster. I will almost bet that there is a lot more work in Amherst than there is in Lancaster. OR, wait a couple of months until I move down there, then come to work for me in Daytona Beach, FL. for the summer. That heat should tune you right up.