1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Average Pricing

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Firstclasslawn, Jul 25, 2004.

1. Firstclasslawn

Firstclasslawn LawnSite Senior Member

My average price here around DFW is $35.00 per cut actually I guess you could say that is MY minimum, I also have quiet a few lawns for $45.00 per cut, so what is yalls minimum ? just interested to see
  2. nriddle77

nriddle77 LawnSite Senior Member

there was a post exactly like this within the last week. If you do a search, you'll probably find it and much more.

HOOLIE LawnSite Gold Member

Out here in the DC suburbs, seems no matter what you quote them, they'll say they were getting it for $30. I try not to go under that. Now that my schedule is pretty full I try to stick with $35.

FirstClassLawn- I don't know if you're a Cowboys fan, but the 'Skins are gonna whoop up on yall now that Gibbs is back in town!
  4. Firstclasslawn

Firstclasslawn LawnSite Senior Member

You know what bro ANYONE whooping up on us cowboys here lately is not saying much :0) we suck the past couple of years without aikman and smith
  5. primecutmo

primecutmo LawnSite Member
    from SWMO

20-25 min but some as high as 1000

HOOLIE LawnSite Gold Member

C'mon, the 'Boys weren't that bad last year...I'm just lookin' for the 'Skins to whoop up on somebody, ANYBODY!
  7. txlawnking

txlawnking LawnSite Bronze Member

Mine vary from 32.50 to 47.50 a week, Down here, Firstclass.
  8. lawnman_scott

lawnman_scott LawnSite Fanatic

I dont have a minimun set price, and dont charge per cut. But.......... didnt they say that about spurrier too? He did get paid the most per win of any head coach last year though.
  9. newblade

newblade LawnSite Member

$25.00 is probably my minimum. Maybe I should go up if everyone else's minimum is higher??:blob4:
  10. EastProLawn

EastProLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

$25.00 min. but on avg. $35 to $55 but some as high as $175 mostly residentials ( I only have 3 commercial accounts )