award goes to STIHL GUY

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by supercuts, Jun 11, 2009.

1. supercuts

supercuts LawnSite Silver Member

anyone else notice stilh guy has the most one liner posts ever?? i think he deserves an award for most one liner posts and most compliments given out. does he cut lawns too or just compliment everyone one on here? if he is looking to make friends im guessing the 2500+ good gestures hes given out will get him a few

im not breaking stones here, just giving an award

2. gunner19

gunner19 LawnSite Member

That's funny man. I've noticed that, too!

3. FastMan

FastMan LawnSite Senior Member

Yep,,, in one pass.

4. Scagmower48

Scagmower48 LawnSite Senior Member

He's not the only one, there are alot like him.

5. CrewKut

CrewKut LawnSite Member

Just wanted to point out that there are already 3 "one liner" replies. 4 counting mine.:laugh:

Dan

6. supercuts

this is only in good humor, im really not trying to bust his stones but how many times can you say "nice mower", "nice rig" "looks good"??

7. corey4671

corey4671 LawnSite Silver Member

how long did it take you to research this and what could you have been doing during that time? :laugh:

8. supercuts

im a loser who doent work, i mean it is after 8 am on a friday and im online. my "research" is coming on here once in a while when its raining and im caught up to see his posts on the few threads i read.

9. gunner19

gunner19 LawnSite Member

It doesn't take any research! If you've been on here once or twice a week you notice it!

10. mowisme

mowisme LawnSite Senior Member

Good gestures- compliments-nice rig,ect..ect..In my books can come on board all day long- sure beats the oppisite such as slander-put down- sarcasam- smart a** remarks- ect..ect.. In my opinion anywho. Geno