1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Awesome Kawasaki ATV for sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by rutwad, Jan 5, 2007.

1. rutwad

rutwad LawnSite Member
    from Alabama

I need to sell my 2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700. Automatic, 4wd, front differential lock, high capacity front and rear racks, 1200 lb towing capacity.

Original owner, always garaged, never wrecked or abused, and excessivley maintained with Amsoil synthetics. It still has more than one year left on the Kawasaki GTPP extended warranty.

Upgraded with Diamong G intake, Twin Air filter, Penland Cams, re-jetted carbs, HMF Full exhaust system Dyna CDI, and clutch springs. I still have all OEM parts except the cams. I also have an extra set of oem wheels and tires just like the ones on it now.

I have spent lots of time and money on this ATV. It is very strong, versatile, and reliable. No problems ever. This is my second Prairie and when things are right, I plan on another Prairie. I feel it is worth every bit of $5000, but I will consider all reasonable offers. No trades and no parting out so please don't ask. Located in 'Bama

please do not post email addys
  2. mattfromNY

mattfromNY LawnSite Bronze Member

Put it on EBAY! I just sold my '05 Yamaha Kodiak 450. I owed 4k on it, got $5100 out of it. I was very satisfied. Your obviously somewhat computer literate, it should be pretty easy for you to list it.