Awesome site

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by shortbox, May 27, 2002.

1. shortbox

shortbox LawnSite Member
    from Mi.

This is a pretty awesome site you guys have here.I am new to this site,found by just playing around on the web.
    Looking to start up lawn business again.
    Already know what I am going to buy.

2. kerr lawn

kerr lawn LawnSite Member

Welcome to lawnsite enjoy your stay and don't take anything to seriously
    how about some details of your equiment buys?
    cut more grass
    bryan

3. shortbox

shortbox LawnSite Member
    from Mi.

Equipment buys goes like this-Exmark lazer 60"deck,Exmark turf tracer hydro 48 not sure about the trimmer or blower yet
    already got a 21"mower.Going to be doing residential and some commercial.I know a guy that is trying to get out of the lawn care and into landscaping.He talked about selling his lawn accounts to me.I don't know anything about buying somebodies accounts.Always did it on my own before.

4. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

sounds like a good plan. welcome to lawnsite.com, you have found the best site to learn and discuss the lawn and landscape field.

5. TGCummings

TGCummings LawnSite Senior Member

Welcome to LawnSite, Shorbox! :D

Hit the Search button up top and type in keywords like 'buying accounts' and you'll find a plethora of advice and information on doing just that. Heck, you'll even find a hundred or so people telling you not to do it. ;)

Again, welcome!

6. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Whereabouts in Michigan, are you?:)

7. shortbox

shortbox LawnSite Member
    from Mi.

Live west of Kalamazoo.Lots of lawn companies around.That's another reason I am thinking of buying the accounts.

8. Grasshog

Grasshog LawnSite Senior Member

Weclome shortbox. Since you have made your mind up about trimmers or blower yet. Let me toss out the ROBIN name to ya. Well built, plenty of power and a fine color they are to.

Once again welcome and enjoy your stay