Awkward encounters of the personal kind

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by Waterit, Jun 6, 2008.

1. Waterit

Waterit LawnSite Silver Member

Dish the dirt, guys. Everyone here must have stumbled on an embarrassing moment at a customer's house:eek:, been propositioned:p, or been caught peeing behind the fence.:waving:

Start shovelin'! Pics earn bonus points!:laugh:

2. irrig8r

irrig8r LawnSite Platinum Member

You know this is a publicly viewed forum, right?

3. Waterit

Yes - was kidding about the pics. And only get as detailed as you feel comfortable with...

4. Hummmmmmmmm.....er.

5. Mark B

Mark B LawnSite Bronze Member

That would be fun being propositioned by a HOT wife and a friend.. LOL.

6. retrodog

retrodog LawnSite Silver Member

We mow the Ghetto here, one of my guys was nowhere to be found while weedeating. I looked everywhere for him, even got the others to look too, thought he passed out or something. I saw him coming out of a front door of one of the hud houses, followed by the biggest black girl I have ever seen in person.....lol. His trimmer was by the front porch. To this day he won't admit doing anything, but he was gone a while, and kinda acts embarressed about it. We have to keep a sharp eye on him now when we are there....lol He doesn't have a car, and only gets out when he goes mowing with us...lol, so i don't doubt it at all.:eek:

7. Waterit

OK, here's one of mine. Customer calls, wants to meet to discuss re-working backyard with new deck, plantings, etc. I get there before he gets home from work, his wife asks me in, offers me a cold drink. We chat for a few, then with her back to me says she just had implants done, whirls around and pulls her shirt up- "What do you think of these? Feel one, see if it feels real to you."

BK goes all red and flustered, mumbles excuse about forgetting notebook in truck and beats a hasty retreat.

She got me again a couple of years later - I come thru side gate to find her sunbathing au naturel on back deck...

8. CAPT Stream Rotar

CAPT Stream Rotar LawnSite Fanatic

you all cant handle my stories

9. greenmonster304

greenmonster304 LawnSite Gold Member

last summer i go to a call, the owner is only there on weekends so i just walk into the back yard. well it turns out his sister is staying over and she decided to go skinny dipping in the pool. i walk around back and she screams. she said could you turn around while i get out of the pool and she ran naked across the lawn while i stood there with my back turned. she was cool about it.

10. bobw

bobw LawnSite Senior Member

A few years ago, while doing blow outs (early October), one of my customers called and asked if she could set up a definite time for me to show up as she wanted to pay cash instead of sending a check as she was going through a divorce. Not a real problem, just a bit of a hassle. I show up on the day/time agreed upon, its about 38F out... she meets me at the door and says she'll get the cash. I connect up the compressor and start opening up valves. I stand up and turn around and here she is with a handful of cash wearing a wicked weasel (look it up if you don't know)....

Shame I'm married and was on a busy schedule....lol