B-4 and after on a football field

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by morturf, Sep 16, 2001.

1. morturf

morturf LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest

Since you guys liked my other panoramic pics so well i decided to post a couple more.......this is our main stadium at the beginning of the growing season this year April 17, 2001. Was the hardest winter we have had in years. As you can see.....we lost a lot of the field and outer parts as well. I will post the after picture in the next post....Man I love this digital camera thing.:D

pano.jpg

2. morturf

from midwest

this is June 13, 2001.

pano2.jpg

3. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

What a big difference. Keep them coming. :)

4. syzer

syzer LawnSite Bronze Member

Awesome, I am assuming thats your doing? What exactly did you do just overseed? Or the whole aeratation, lime, overseeding blah blah?

5. morturf

from midwest

Thanks eric,

Syzer, Yes, thats my doing. Total rehab. We are fortunate in our part of the country to have great soil.......no liming. But the seeding fertilizing and weed control is my doing. I had another field in the same shape and it came out just as well. Feels good to make things come back from what this looked like. Now they are using it for what it is intended, "tis the season."

6. a1 lawncare

a1 lawncare LawnSite Member

you mowed all the goal lines and sideline markers off, and cost us the state championship. but the field sure looks nice...........

just kiddin, it looks great, keith

7. awm

awm LawnSite Gold Member

really good work . i know you are proud

8. cp

cp LawnSite Senior Member

morturf, looks great.

Now I want all the details, seed, fert, rate applied, color of hair of the guy driving the .........just kidding...

I would like to know what you guys like as far as seed in your area.:)

9. David Gretzmier

David Gretzmier LawnSite Gold Member

beautiful- what kind of seed, fert program, and watering schedule?- I want to mirror that success!