B/P blower

Discussion in 'Mechanic and Repair' started by Kut Kreator, Jan 14, 2004.

1. Kut Kreator

Kut Kreator LawnSite Member

Looking to buy a new blower, can anyone recommend some of the best on the market?
  2. PLI1

PLI1 LawnSite Senior Member

Redmax eb7001!!
  3. Kady Landscape

Kady Landscape LawnSite Member

I have an Echo 750T is also very good. Both mine and the Red Max 7001 are the best on the market. Plan on spending $450-500, and bring plenty of gas. Even so they are well worth it, I know I will never look back.
  4. Pecker

Pecker LawnSite Bronze Member

As long as you get a professional mode you really can't go wrong. It is a matter of taste and dealer support. I run a JD BP50 (but would go with a BP60 next time, but only the 50 was available when I bought mine).
  5. Imow4u2

Imow4u2 LawnSite Senior Member

My local Deere dealer has a Bp 50, I'm guessing it's an '03 carry over for $304 and change.. I was wondering if this was a good deal and have you had any trouble with it.. I saw on the brochure that this was an emissions model? Does that mean a non adjustable carb and catalyst muffler like my shin 261? Which has been a good machine..
  6. ElephantNest

ElephantNest LawnSite Bronze Member
    from La.

Redmax 7001. Simply the best.

SHOW ME STATE RIDER LawnSite Member
    from MO

REDMAX all the way
  8. Imow4u2

Imow4u2 LawnSite Senior Member

O.K. gentlemen what would be a good price on this Redmax??
  9. Pecker

Pecker LawnSite Bronze Member

Imow4u2, I'm not familiar with the BP50LE, which I assume is the one you are reffering to. But I do know I paid around $430 including tax for my BP50. That was over 3 years ago and it still starts on the first pull every time. It runs a Kawi engine, which I have many of and they have all proven very reliable. The blower is very smooth running and has more power than ya really need. IMO, $304 is a great price if it has never been run. If it's a demo I'd try to get it for $250 and no more and make sure you get the warranty. Otherwise, I'd be all about a new one for $304!
  10. hole in one lco

hole in one lco LawnSite Bronze Member

kawasaki krb700b