1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

baby boy on the way

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by wowmowwow, Jan 29, 2007.

1. wowmowwow

wowmowwow LawnSite Member

going through international adoption and the process is is rolling along. I am quiting full time warehouse job. its climate controlled pay my insurance,match 50% 401k. m-f 8:30-5pm. we distribute vinyl film for graphics.

i need assurance saying that itll be ok and not that much of a difference between the above job and being independent mowing.
    my 5yrs experiance has has tought me that although there are lots of entreprenuers out my biggest competitor is myself.
    all i owe is the 56" mower and my nurse wifey makes the little truck payment. lol
    thanks for any input but ill only read the ones that say quite my ft job. lol
  2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Only you can decide whats best for you and your family! Good luck on whatever decision you make!!
  3. CkLandscapingOrlando

CkLandscapingOrlando LawnSite Senior Member

I did just that. I'm happy, broke, and I know full well that I'll be on top of my world before to long.Its hard as hell though. I have 15 years In this though. So when I started for myself a year ago I brought alot to the table. If you know you can do a job as good as the best, then go for It
  4. wowmowwow

wowmowwow LawnSite Member