BACK from PS for the seasons to come

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mcwlandscaping, Mar 4, 2007.

1. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

As of today, my web home page is back to LS, as PS is starting its usual membership drop off for the off season. I'm ready for spring! Tomarrow, the eXmark is being pulled out and gone over to make sure everything is good to go on it. 2 stroke stuff can wait till next weekend! This winter blew, so, my plans of buying a trailer fresh off of winter have to wait a bit, as well as the dump insert, but, my plan is to have them by the end of spring, paid in cash........ohh man, just typing this im getting antsy for spring!!!!!!! IT'S RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!!!!!

wish all of you other guys good luck this spring, make a lotta $$$$$$!!!

2. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

Good Luck to you too!
  3. LindblomRJ

LindblomRJ LawnSite Silver Member

You were gone? :confused:

J/K.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I am ready for spring as well:)
  4. RonB

RonB LawnSite Senior Member

Around here we have trees sprouting leaves, flowers blooming and weeds popping up in lawns .. Spring Time!

But upper 20's next couple nights expected.
  5. LwnmwrMan22

LwnmwrMan22 LawnSite Platinum Member

Well, as of right now, I just got done sleeping 20 hours.

Last weekend, we had a snow storm of 12" over 3 days, so it was constant driving around, keeping the commercial stuff open.

We then waited 2 days, and now we just got done plowing a storm of around 17" over 3 days. I was working 56 of 59 hours, from Wed. at 11 pm until Sat. morning 10 am, with 3 hours of sleep in a bed on Thursday from 5-8 pm. Other than that about 6-7 20 minute naps, whenever the schedule would allow.

So, needless to say, it'll be a week or two before we're looking at grass, now that we've gotten 4 times as much snow in a week, as we'd had all year (7").
  6. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

Come on Mike, there is still a good month of potential snow. I know what ya mean though. We had 1 month of non-stop snow and 3 months of anticipation. Did you sell that salt spreader yet? If not I now a guy looking to buy a bigger spreader.
  7. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

I guess I had better get the lawnsite post count up now. I have 640 on plowsite. I am hoping to start something here by the end of march. It is just that the ground is still too wet and I dont wanna start messin up people's lawns the begginging of spring