1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Back to the hospital i go

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ChadsLawn, Jun 5, 2001.

1. ChadsLawn

ChadsLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Well its Tuesday 5:50am and im in some serious pain again.I just got out of the hospital this past Friday.Now im going back in.If i take a deep breath or yawn,i get a very sharp pain on the left side..If i try to laydown to sleep the pain starts as soon as you think about relaxing,i wish i was dead it hurts so bad.I can take alot of pain,but not this kind.I was in tears tryin to ge back out of bed.It feels like from your armpit to near your waste line is 1 big knot.

My wife will keep you informed on how im doing..
    Anyone live in the tampa area and can help a fellow lawn guy out post it in here..ill read it.hopeflly ill have a laptop,in the hospital.
  2. Premo Services

Premo Services LawnSite Bronze Member

:( That Is bad news,hopefuly,there will be someone in your area to give you some help. After reading these posts about you,kirby,and ron,I have changed my plan and I am looking for full time employment for the benifits,insurance,etc.I will be keeping the two best days that I have.Being a solo operator is great,but if something happens you are "up a creek without a paddle". Hope you have a quick recovery and you can find someone to help.
  3. awm

awm LawnSite Gold Member

sorry chad, now for a little advice that will determine
    whether you ever are really right again.
    you have to allow the proper time (LONG) to get over this.
    yours is a tuff situaton,but you are young i think.
    that dont pay the bills i know.if i were close enough
    id sure try to help.my best to youan yours, you will get through this,
    ps take the pain pills but dont get to liking them to much.:)
  4. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

As I told you in an instant Message last night, Good Luck and I hope you have a speedy recovery.
  5. Volhunter

Volhunter LawnSite Member
    from TN

Good luck and get well soon!
  6. script

script LawnSite Member

Chad take it easy and get well soon. We're all praying for you.