1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by texas, Feb 19, 2006.

1. texas

texas LawnSite Member

what do you use your backhoe for? i have one that can dig down 6 feet.:)

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

dig a big hole that the tractor will fit in then u can dig 6 more feet to a total of 12 then china is only a short dig from there lol
    i have planted tulips with mine
  3. mslawn

mslawn LawnSite Senior Member
    from LA

:rolleyes: :clapping: I think you dig up stumps and dig holes...ehh..If that is what we are talkiing about? If you don't own one you can always rent one, that is usually cheaper than ...... I mean buying one.
  4. befnme

befnme LawnSite Bronze Member

it makes quick work of gutter cleaning ....:rolleyes:
  5. texas

texas LawnSite Member

you mean gutter demolishing.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :usflag: :waving:
  6. Bull

Bull LawnSite Senior Member
    from NC

7. LB1234

LB1234 LawnSite Gold Member

Oh ya, well mine can dig down 8 feet...

actually, I'm jealous, we don't own a backhoe :cry:
  8. work_it

work_it LawnSite Senior Member

WOW! I guess I finally found an exception to the rules. Not only has the original question been altered, but a lot of responses have been completely removed. What gives? Is Lawnsite starting to alter it's rules? It was my understanding, from Sean's response to removing posts, that this kind of thing wouldn't happen. So, is every little thing posted on this site going to have to be politically correct? It makes me feel like I'm dealing with the gov't. Next thing ya know we won't be able to post anything that mentions God, Jesus, or anything pertaining to Christian beliefs. After all, wouldn't that make all the muslims uncomfortable? Hate for that to happen.
  9. Lawn Masters

Lawn Masters LawnSite Senior Member

HAHAHA I've dug so many of those I aint got room in the yard to hide the bodies. dont tell the neighbor, but the reason her garden is growin so good is the dead guys under it. :laugh: I'm only kiddin, I rent a backhoe from time to time, and dig out stumps with it. beats the shovel and axe.