1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by AWJ Services, Feb 10, 2007.

1. AWJ Services

AWJ Services LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Ga

2. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

Its only good for you southern guys it has a open ROPs you try use that in the northern parts of the country you would either freeze to death or get soaking wet :nono:

I bet the machine will end up selling cheap because it is a Ford and it is a open ROPS machine.
  3. Boondox

Boondox LawnSite Member

Wimp! :laugh:

Because there is a low breezeway between my garage and the rest of my property I couldn't get a cab on my Kubota L4630. The ROPS doesn't slow me down a bit. It warmed up to 20F today and I had a great time moving snow in the heat wave. Rain I don't like, but the solution for folks who can't handle a little chill is called Florida. :rolleyes:
  4. AWJ Services

AWJ Services LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Ga

I actually prefer an open cab on Mini ex and Backhoes.
    It never really gets cold down here and when it rains we stay home.:clapping:

Ford Backhoes have quite a following down here.
    There decent machines.

That has to be one of the cleanest 14 year old piece of equipment I have ever seen.

If I did not need so many other things I would consider it.
    Most Hoes for that price have tons of hours on them.

Besides it has a Canvas enclosure.
  5. Construct'O

Construct'O LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Sw Iowa

One thing that will hurt the sale of it is that is doesn't have a extendhoe.After having one,is like the front wheel assist you would hate to good without it.

A person is always wishing for a little more reach!!!!!!!!!

Nice clean machine,looks like it is a city machine,with good care.Plus having a shop to be put in really helps the paint on the machine for sure.