Backpack blower storage

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Drew Gemma, Apr 14, 2006.

1. Drew Gemma

Drew Gemma LawnSite Bronze Member

For the guys who use open trailers what is a good set up to store the echo pb651 I have two that no matter what just never have a good home on the trailer. Give me a pic or some advise on what your using. The jungle jims I have holds one and it is not working good for us at all.

2. Tharrell

Tharrell LawnSite Silver Member

I have a 750 and use the single Jungle Jims model. They make a tower if you have 2.

3. dhenegar

dhenegar LawnSite Member

I have a trimmer trap bp blower holder that I use for a echo pb 60. It works good. I'll see if I can get some pics.

4. TripleTsLawnCare

TripleTsLawnCare LawnSite Member

Throw them in the back of the truck.

5. naturescape

naturescape LawnSite Bronze Member

Gridiron by Novae (they make the Proslide too). They have blower attachments that fit on the back or side of the trimmer racks. AWESOME!

If you need their web address, pvt me.

6. Aaron's Lawn Care

Aaron's Lawn Care LawnSite Member

This is the exact same setup I have. Couldn't be happier with it. You can even lock it up with a padlock to keep your equipment safe.

7. Itsgottobegreen

Itsgottobegreen LawnSite Silver Member

8. Lawnaholic

Lawnaholic LawnSite Member
    from DFW, TX

I also agree with this. I have the gridiron set up as well and am totally happy with it...

9. justanotherlawnguy

justanotherlawnguy LawnSite Bronze Member

I have a cage on the front of my trailer and my echo 650 fits nice in it. It also holds the hedge clippers, chainsaw, other echo bp blower, and a 5 gal gas can. It locks, so its the best option for me...