1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Backpack blower straps ? anybody know where to find replacements?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mikefromny, Sep 9, 2006.

1. mikefromny

mikefromny LawnSite Member

anyone know where to get replacement straps for your backpack blower , doesnt even have to be company like redmax or echo , any kind :cool2: :cool2: , just wanna hear what you guys do , or if you can order online ,
  2. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Some of it may depend on the model of the blower. Check on ebay or at your dealer. they usually arent much money.
  3. mikefromny

eb7000 anybody?
  4. JFizzle

JFizzle LawnSite Member

My dealer said he had to special order them for like 35 bucks. Yeah right. I went to Walmart and got a set of cargo straps (not tie downs) for 3 bucks. They are basicly just some 1.5" webbing.
  5. mikefromny

anyone got any places online to order em ? dont even gotta be redmax or echos you know , like you said walmart , reg straps will do
  6. JFizzle

JFizzle LawnSite Member

I just did a quick search on google for backpack straps and got a bunch of results. You should do the same and then pick exactly what youre lookin for.
  7. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

just took the loop of of a duffel bag and they hooked right in
  8. sicklid

sicklid LawnSite Member

whatever you rig up you can always add the backpack blower pads from W.E. Chapps for extra comfort they are a sponsor on this site. Great service I have purchased from them many times.

TURF DOCTOR LawnSite Silver Member

we is right w.e chapps has a thick set to fit any back pack blower call jim he will go out of his way to help.