Backpack Blowers Online ?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ACER, Jun 1, 2002.

1. ACER

ACER LawnSite Member

Where is the best place to buy backpack blowers online? I was thinking about the Redmax EB7000, Shin EB 630, or Echo PB 650. I quess since Shindawia and Redmax no longer allow selling over the internet I will go with the Echo. I'm sure Echo will follow suit and not allow selling at discounted prices also.

2. CLM1103

CLM1103 LawnSite Member

Alamia.com...Echo PB650..$450.00 with free shipping

3. I got a echo pb 650 from alamia, ordered online, - but they are a local dealer, about 12 miles from me. Think it was 466 with state tax.
    www.alamia.com

4. We do 4 U

We do 4 U LawnSite Member

Only one problem I have with ordering on line is getting what you ordered worked on when it goes down. Sure it might be under warnty, but it will go to the back of the line when you take to a dealer to work on it because they will fix the equipment people bought from them first. juat my two cents worth.

5. Likestomow

Likestomow LawnSite Senior Member

Russo Power Equipment (800) 367-8776

I bought a new EB-7000 two weeks ago for $399.99 plus $13 shipping cost for a total of $413.

How can you buy one for less?

6. ACER

ACER LawnSite Member

$399.99 for a EB7000 ? That is a good price, can anyone top it? Anyone know how much fuel the Redmax uses in comparison to the Echo PB650? Thanks for the replys

7. KenH

KenH LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CT

I agree with We Do 4 U about supporting your local dealers. Eventually you will need something fixed in a jam, and they are the ones in the position to help you out.

8. ACER

ACER LawnSite Member

Russo Power Equipment (800) 367-8776

I bought a new EB-7000 two weeks ago for $399.99 plus $13 shipping cost for a total of $413.

How can you buy one fo less

Likestomow,

I called Russo today, the salesman said they did not sell Redmax. Did you get a Redmax or a Shindawia? The salesman didn't appear to know a lot about his job maybe he was confused.

9. Likestomow

Likestomow LawnSite Senior Member

Call them back and ask for "Emo". Tell him you want the same deal he gave to Ron Capetz in Chattanooga (Quality Lawn Care) on 13-May'02.

I hope the price is still good. When I heard him say, "$399.99", I ordered mine immediately.

They have a really good price on the air filters too, but they didn't have any in stock at the time I bought mine.