1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Backup Camera w/LCD monitor

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Bluesteel, Mar 3, 2003.

1. grshppr

grshppr LawnSite Senior Member

That would be handy for backing up to the trailer!
  2. cajuncutter

cajuncutter LawnSite Senior Member

that is cool..I may get one of those. With all the marker lights on the dually I can not see squat at night. It would be really nice to know if I were going to hit the tree next to my drive way again. The camera seems to be cheaper than the repairs:D
  3. I was thinking about something more. Maybe a whole series of these cameras. Not only mounted to the ZTR's, but with radio controlled steering. Shoot, with that ZTF thing, you could sit in the truck, send a signal to drop the gate, activate the desired machine, and do all your work (mowing, trimming, blowing, etc.) like playing a video game in the air-conditioning. Dang, for that matter, you could just sit at home and do it all from the computer. LOL
  4. cajuncutter

cajuncutter LawnSite Senior Member

After watching too many Junk Yard Wars episodes The thought has crossed my mind:D
  5. Gravely_Man

Gravely_Man LawnSite Silver Member

The Acura MDX not something you pull a trailer with but have this as an option. The navigation screen switches over to a view of what is behind you when you shift into reverse. Very cool if you can afford it.