Backup Lighting

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Supper Grassy, Aug 4, 2014.

1. RSK Property Maintenance

RSK Property Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

no those are exactly what you want and they are 50 dollars total... they work for whatever year you have i'm pretty sure the link says what year they work for. I would call or email them to verify they fit, or look up what reverse light bulb your truck takes and i'd bet they have it anyways...they work really well for the money, if you want to spend more a set of rigid fog lights mounted on your trailer hitch will really light everything up but they are about 200 or so for a pair of those but the difference is there. honestly i think the led reverse light bulbs will do what you want.

2. smokenjoe_10

smokenjoe_10 LawnSite Member

On my 97 I have buckstop rear bumper with lights and a tailgate light bar it was like daylight when I put it in reverse. My 05 isn't the brightest thing in the world I would put the LED bulbs in the factory spot and put a tailgate light bar in.

3. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

Go down into heavy equipment section in Cornell's thread. He has a ton of rigid knock offs that he hasn't had any issue with

I'll be ordering from the guy he used. No way I'm paying rigid prices lol
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. RSK Property Maintenance

RSK Property Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

i've tried taking short cuts and buying knocks off before I got burned bad, so i personally won't take the cheap way out.