Bad Boy cut pics

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by 12thKY, May 20, 2008.

1. 12thKY

12thKY LawnSite Member
    from ky

Some have been asking about pics of the cut from a Bad Boy, and here they are. This was cut with my Lightning 32 hp Vanguard 60" deck. These were taken late in the evening, and with the sun behind the trees it is not as good as I would like. I hope to get some better pics soon.

2. 12thKY

12thKY LawnSite Member
    from ky

More pics..........

3. M&M Mowing

M&M Mowing LawnSite Member

Looks good, pretty clean cut. Do they make a striping kit for that model? I bet that 32hp is a beast on a 60"
  4. DuallyVette

DuallyVette LawnSite Gold Member

We need stripes !!!!
  5. Danielslawnservice

Danielslawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

STRIPES?!?!?!?!? need some
  6. Liquidfast

Liquidfast LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

Is this your first or second year mowing?

Is this your own property? I ask only due to the lines that you 've creaed. You entered and exited the property at the wrong area(s). Other than that, I likey like.
  7. 12thKY

12thKY LawnSite Member
    from ky

I have been mowing for several years, about 4 with a ztr(2nd with a Bad Boy). Yes, this is on my own property. I don't normal cut at angles, thought it would be good to catch the light better. However the sun went below the trees before I could get a pic.

I do mostly rental property and repo houses and stripes doesn't matter. As a whole it makes little difference to folks around here, as long as it is cut. My BB doesn't stripe much at all, but as long as it cuts clean I am happy.

It really walks through tall, thick, and wet grass. Suits what I need it to do. Really the only complaint I have is it handles like a tank. Takes a little to get it going but is kind of touchy slowing the momentum down. Which causes my lines to get a little crooked in the turns. Course I had a 48" ExMark before, and the BB is a lot bigger.
  8. tb8100

tb8100 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from TX

looking good !
  9. retrodog

retrodog LawnSite Silver Member

Anyone else have good striping pics, I get alot of request, but we don't have any striping grass here.
  10. Happy Frog

Happy Frog LawnSite Bronze Member

Bad Boy has a stripping kit but I don't know anyone who is using it.