1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Bad Boy is not responding

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by collierlawn, Feb 9, 2004.

1. collierlawn

collierlawn LawnSite Member

One would figure that a company that is trying to make a name for them self in the mower buisness would answer a email. In the past two week I have emailed them twice trying to find out some more information on the products. I have had no response, if this is the kind of service they will be offering, I believe I will be taking my bussiness else were.
  2. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

dont take it personally. most companies dont respond to emails. best thing to do is pick up the phone and call them.
  3. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

I agree, pick up the phone. I know that it may stink that they haven't responsed, but their server could be down. Stuff does happen
  4. collierlawn

The first email was sent probably 3 weeks ago and the second was sent 1 week ago. I would imagine that problem they could of had with their server could have been fixed by now. I just do not understand why a company would advertise the email address if they are not going to use it as a form of communication with potential customers.
  5. bayoulawn

bayoulawn LawnSite Member

I have never EVER had an unreturned e-mail that I have sent Bad Boy. Most have been returned that day if not within hours.
    Just call them and ask for Wes, as he can answer most if not all of your questions.
    Toll Free: (866) 622-3269
    Direct: (870) 698-0090
    Very friendly people.
  6. ScCo

ScCo LawnSite Senior Member

give them a call, they'll talk to you about anything you'd like to know about the mowers. Seem to be pretty good people. :cool:
  7. collierlawn

My thoughts on the Bad Boy company have changed drastically, I just got of the phone with represenitive who had it brought to his attention about this thread. He was very sorry for the miss hap, and answered my questions very throughly, and I looking forward to doing buisness with them soon.
    Quality Cut Lawn & Landscaping
  8. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

Just remember, with todays vast amount of SPAM, a lot of companies run email filters. Your domain may be getting caught in their SPAM filter.

I know some slip by and end up in my JUNK file that are actually GOOD addresses and NOT junk!
  9. Norm Al

Norm Al LawnSite Bronze Member

are bad boys good mowers?:)
  10. Bad Boy Mowers

Bad Boy Mowers LawnSite Member

I usually forward all incoming emails to the correct salesmen. It seems one of them is having a problem with his computer. Someone had complained in another thread that his information requests were not being answered. I checked to see if anyone had responded to the email and it showed to have been answered very quickly, so I assume one of our computers has a problem of some sort. I will personally answer all emails from now on. If you have a question of any kind, please call toll free at 866-622-3269 or email me directly at wes@badboymowers.com. We do care about each and every customer or potential customer and apolgize for any inconvenience.

Wes Hubbard
    Bad Boy, Inc.