Bad Boy Mower ?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Lawn 'N' Order Landscape, Oct 29, 2007.

1. Lawn 'N' Order Landscape

Lawn 'N' Order Landscape LawnSite Member

Hey guys, I am looking at buying a package deal and one of the items is a Bad Boy Mower. It's a 2007 60" cut with a 26hp liquid cooled engine with 31 hours on it. I have no idea how these machines are seeing that i deal with exmark. I was just wondering what your guy's thoughts were on them, and how much do you think it would be worth?
    Thank you,
    Chris

2. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

They are heavy built like tanks and have a high center of gravity. Have not seen their cut so I don't know about cut quality.

3. Lawn 'N' Order Landscape

Thanks, any other advise or info on them.....anybody?

4. puppypaws

puppypaws LawnSite Fanatic

What model Bad Boy, is it the Lightening?

5. Lawn 'N' Order Landscape

Yes, I believe so.

6. puppypaws

Lightening is the only Bad Boy I've demoed and it did great on the large areas of mixed grass and weeds I cut. It is priced a great deal cheaper than most of the same equipped ZT mowers; or was, seems like prices are dropping with this bad year on all the brands where the drought hit.

The mower is fast and rode well with the 4 wheel torsion rubber suspension, the cut is probably not as manicured as the Exmark Ultra Cut you are use to.

7. Lawn 'N' Order Landscape

SO lighting is the only "bad" one. I appreciate your time. thanks.

8. puppypaws

Write"n" is not one of them thangs they teach us in the south but we shonuf no how to make them rabbit boxes, we can survive.

9. retrodog

retrodog LawnSite Silver Member

That is what I mow with. It retails for $7495 and I wouldn't trade it for the world. I like it so much, I became a dealer. I was mowing with Grasshopper 722d's, and realized how much I was getting ripped off. I have a cemetary that takes a day and a half on the hopper', and can mow it with the lightning in 6 and a half hours. As far as cut quality, I know that my hopper let a line of grass that looked like I was going to bale hay afterward..lol The lightning blows the clippings really well, and the 52in deck is really undersized for the motor which in tern burns less fuel and doesn't bog down. I love mowing now! 13mph and with the suspension its like riding in my caddy! I have one 5 acre yard I mow in an hour and a half! just email for help and info kglawncare@yahoo.com