Bad Boy Mowers - Give 'em a Look!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Steve Wilcoxon, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Steve Wilcoxon

Steve Wilcoxon LawnSite Member
    from 72501

Check out the new and upcoming Bad Boy Mowers! They're relatively new to the industry and are built to last a long time whether you're a home owner or a commercial lawn care business. You can check out their website at: www.badboymowers.com The financing is easy and there are a number of dealers already set up. The company has done extremely well with their sales over the past few years and just recently went into the nationwide (as well as abroad) markets. They are "the stuff"! I am the financing contact for this manufacturer and I have been overwhelmed with the results that have happened over the past few months.

2. Lawn-Sharks

Lawn-Sharks LawnSite Senior Member

My buddy used a bad boy demo while his dixie was in the shop and he said he didnt like the cut quality, and it was a new mower.I stick with what i own for now till they have proven themselves as a competetive mower thats going to be around for a while.

3. Steve Wilcoxon

Steve Wilcoxon LawnSite Member
    from 72501

The quality cut (or lack thereof) you speak of is now being used at the new professional golf course in Scotland. Bad Boy sold 11 eleven units to that course two months ago and they are raving about them. Sorry your friend had a bad experience with one, but I still say they're "the stuff". You might give 'em another try. Good Luck and thanks for the comment, I'll pass it on.