1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Bad Boy mowers-who has one and experiance with them?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Captain Pooby, Aug 22, 2007.

1. Captain Pooby

Captain Pooby LawnSite Member

I've heard about them (and lusted much after their 28HP Caterpillar diesel AOS model) but NEVER have I seen/or heard of someone using one of theirs.

How is the ride?

Cut quality?

Durability (has four 11 gauge frame rails-enough? )

Yes, this is my first post here. I have been over on Lawn **** but DID meet some "interesting" people.

FYI, for the past 2 summers I have worked for a Lawn care company in the DFW area that services many large commercial and residential yards. They used Toro Z-master gas and Diesel mowers, Stilhl/Redmax trimmers, and stihl blowers.
  2. grassmedics

grassmedics LawnSite Member

First, welcome to lawn site, second i think i've only seen like 1 guy on here who had a Bad Boy and he was selling it:laugh: . I think those mowers are cool but for the lawm care pro, they arent exactly up there in choice like hustler, exmark, toro, bunton, etc.
  3. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

Do a search. A member from this site did a camparison / review. I think the member is PuppyPaws????
  4. puppypaws

puppypaws LawnSite Fanatic