1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Bad Boy Mowers?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by tfed914, May 19, 2007.

1. tfed914

tfed914 LawnSite Member

Anybody have experience using Bad Boy Mowers? Pros/Cons
  2. jtrover

jtrover LawnSite Member

We started running Bad Boys at the end of last year, and have not had any trouble with the three that we are using. They are built like a tank, and have a quality cut, are reasonably priced and Bad Boy stands behind their product.
  3. tfed914

tfed914 LawnSite Member

Thanks for the info. Just happened to see one of them at Tractor Supply Company. Looked at their web site and it was kind of impressive, their video with the biker guy was interesting also. Thanks again.
  4. DaveVB

DaveVB LawnSite Member

Tractor supply version is not the actual dealer version. My TSC had a badboy with a 26hp briggs residential motor. Not as good a motor as the Kaws etc.....
  5. jtrover

jtrover LawnSite Member

You can get the same mower that TSC carries from your local dealer, and I would recommend it for the simple fact of you will have to go to your local Bad Boy dealer for Parts/Service ect.
  6. Rhinox29

Rhinox29 LawnSite Member

We run them and have nothing but great things to say about them. I have 2005 pups. As soon as the rain starts falling and the season kicks in. I'm dying to get my hands on a lightning with suspension.