Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Fivestar, Jan 23, 2002.

1. Fivestar

Fivestar LawnSite Member

Anyone out there know of or can send me a link to BAD BOY MOWERS. :blob2: :blob4: :blob2:
  2. MONTE

MONTE LawnSite Senior Member

I do not know of any link, but I did test mow with one last week at a dealer in springfield mo. Email me and I will get you his phone number.
  3. edward hedrick

edward hedrick LawnSite Senior Member

Saw them at Westchester NY show dist by Precision also Walker
    I comes with a 27 Kawi, Lots of midmounts do. Didn't see any thing to change my mind.
  4. ow man

ow man LawnSite Member

info on bad boy, distributed in ark. and mo. by original equipment inc. in greenwood arkansas. i believe wholesale to dealers only. they should have list of dealers in your area. sorry i have no phone number for oei. did drive one in louisville, not a bad unit. kawasaki powered.......nice choice!!!!
  5. scagman

scagman LawnSite Senior Member

Never heard of it, is it a w/b?
  6. edward hedrick

edward hedrick LawnSite Senior Member

Looks like a dixie chopper only Orange, Was being sold by Precision Work a Walker dist in NY,Ct area. Ed

WREBELMACHINE LawnSite Bronze Member

I test drove one of these last week at a local dealer. Nice machine seemed built real well. The thing I did not like was the black seat, the height of the machine and the hydro's are really noisy!! It has fair power and is fairly fast.
  8. rwleigh

rwleigh Banned

Test drove one in louisville not a bad machine. I think that I will stick with my Dixie Chopper for now. I tested out a BLADERUNNER mower very impressive! This might be my next mower! BAD BOY needs a few things like hydro's that are quieter, a white seat and a better pto, no dampered steering and less weight! Otherwise it is a simple machine.
  9. lwehrung

lwehrung LawnSite Member
    from USA

I know the folks behind Bad Boy Mowers. I believe they will have a website up and running in the near future. I will keep you posted. Until then, keep your eyes open...