Bad Boy Mowers

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by groundcontrol_71646, Oct 3, 2012.

1. Brules

Brules LawnSite Senior Member

You can't pin that solely on the dealer/BB - the guy is 300lbs and did not demo the mower.....

To the OP - you will be fine with your Outlaw. It is built tough, with good components. Do the proper maintenance and it should perform well enough for you to decide how far into it you want to go.

2. Greyst1

Greyst1 LawnSite Senior Member

Great, you can't say anything wrong about Badboy. I see you didn't post anything good about Badboy either. Hmmmmm, search my Ferris threads, all good comments in mine. The fact is i can only say good things. That is what you call a happy customer with a great product.

3. Greyst1

The op is at fault for not demo'n, but the dealer is at fault for just try to sell a product without any conscience for the customer. The dealer is also at fault for being dishonest.

Those are the facts.

Perform well enough, who wants a 10K machine that performs well enough. Thats what's wrong with this country, well enough.....

Winner and contractors who are successful don't show up with equipment to do the job well enough, we show up to be the best! Search my Ferris threads, ain't no BB coming close.....

4. groundcontrol_71646

groundcontrol_71646 LawnSite Member

I do not have one complaint out my bad boy so far. Although, I have used it solely on my yard. Just not sure how it will hold up in actual commercial mowing.

5. CraigPLC

CraigPLC LawnSite Member

I know everyone is waiting for me to weigh for the riot to begin. But... I have seen nothing but good things from the Bad Boy Outlaw Zero Turns. I have my issues with Bad Boy, and maybe you will too when it comes to customer service. But as far as QOC, Productivity, and their ability to lay down a mean stripe, the Bad Boy Outlaw Zero Turns are very competitive with most mowers out there.

As far as their QUALITY of PRODUCT, any problems you are going to have with them have already shown up or you're not going to have any issues and taking your Outlaw from residential use to commercial use is not going to be a problem. They are pretty much built like a tank!

So GO FOR IT! That Outlaw will handle 20+acres a day, day in and day out for years to come!

6. mbigred

mbigred LawnSite Member

ITS BAD, ALL POWER FULL ,FAST CUTS MOWING TIME IN 1/2 . and if you do not have a lot of cash then you buy the BEST that you can.

7. Greyst1

Craig,

This thread was set up by Bad Boy employees or friends of employees. if i'm wrong (which i'm not), let's talk shop Arkansas boys.....

I would like to see that mean stripe.

8. Greyst1

Bad how? Tell me about this power you speak of? Please tell us about it?

9. mbigred

mbigred LawnSite Member

ILL 2ND THIS:walking:

10. groundcontrol_71646

groundcontrol_71646 LawnSite Member

That makes me feel better. Just starting up and a little nervous about the unknown.