1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Bad Boy Mowers

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by turkp15, Aug 27, 2003.

1. turkp15

turkp15 LawnSite Member

I was just surfing the web. and came across www.badboymowers.com. Spent about 10mins. reading about these mower they look well built looks kinda like a DC. I wanted to know if any of you guys could give me some in put on how good this mower is and a price range? I've never heard of them.
  2. ffemt1271

ffemt1271 LawnSite Bronze Member

looks like a stamped deck to me, but they say it's a 1/4" though
  3. lawnman_scott

lawnman_scott LawnSite Fanatic

They sell them at Benders. on 58th St just south of Park Blvd. They looked pretty good to me.
  4. turkp15

turkp15 LawnSite Member

has any of you guys used these mower before?
  5. Meg-Mo

Meg-Mo Inactive

We bought two Bad Boy Mowers with 60 in. decks with the intention of keeping one for show and putting the other into service. We found they are much easier and faster to run that we put both Bad Boys into service. We found the electric lift on the deck, the maneuverability, hillside running and traction are excellent.
    The first day we ran with factory blades. Then we put MEG MO blades on the second day and have not sharpened yet. MEG MO blades leaves no residue on the turf. No lumping or clumping with the MEG MO blades either.
    Bad Boy's deck are made with 1/4 in. steel. Very easy to open up and work on. Just loosen two bolts and unhook two straps and the machine is open.
    Bad Boy's hold 7 gal. of fuel and will have larger tanks on the 04 models.
    Bad Boy's does a fine job of striping as is, but we have ordered Turflex striping kits for a better stripe.
    A 27hp liquid cooled Kawasaki engine will mow nice at around 10 miles per hour, faster if wanted. the Seating and controls are very good.
    The Bad Boy Mowers are less expensive than other brands with the same horsepower.
  6. sbvfd592

sbvfd592 LawnSite Senior Member

they look pritty badazz
  7. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

They are an extremely well built heavy duty machine.
  8. turkp15

turkp15 LawnSite Member

How much for one of them?
  9. Red Dwarf

Red Dwarf LawnSite Member

Pretty cool. I like the bigger tires on the AOS models. 26"!!!!!!!:eek:
  10. turkp15

turkp15 LawnSite Member

price please someone