Bad Boy Mowers

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by wrestlingcoach, Jan 30, 2004.

1. wrestlingcoach

wrestlingcoach LawnSite Senior Member

2. Norm Al

Norm Al LawnSite Bronze Member

Groundhog Day?
  3. germann

germann LawnSite Senior Member

Obviously people like them. Take a look at my thread "I would never buy a bad boy." I've never had so many responses. If they are good probably depends what you plan to use it for.
  4. Meg-Mo

Meg-Mo Inactive

We have used them since Aug and put on 250 hr on 2 mowers. One a 60' the other a 72". We were running other 61" Z. The BAD BOY are some where around 25% more productive. We do run the MEG MO blades on the BAD BOY and that helps. We do trade shows and take the BAD BOY mower along and have sold 3 of them when they are not for sale. The people just wont take no for a answer. Will have to buy a few more before spring. Still have 6 more shows to do. Just quoted 75 acres to mow may need a few more BAD BOYs.
  5. bayoulawn

bayoulawn LawnSite Member

I have the 52" Bad Boy and am very pleased with it.
    Next mower will also be a Bad Boy.

Great mower and great people.
  6. gogetter

gogetter Banned

I never have a clue what the helll you're talking about with your posts!!!! What gives?!?!?!?! Just trolling LawnSite or what?!?!
  7. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

He came over here after L&L changed its format. If any of you ever visited there you would know most of those posts were completely stupid. He just came over here to act the same way.