Bad Boy Outlaw XP Review "Take 2"

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by 123hotdog, Jul 20, 2013.

1. 123hotdog

123hotdog LawnSite Senior Member

New thread hoping all can stay on topic this time. Today I will be mowing 5+ acres of land. Land is very bumpy but has been mowed weekly all year long. I will be posting some pics of the quality of cut. Really looking forward to letting the suspension go to work for me. So far the two things I have to say about the mower as for the price you just can not beat it. As for the dealer service, I bought from a small shop in Elizabethton Tennessee and they are awesome. I have the cell phone number of the man that sold me the mower and he answers. Enough said.:clapping:

2. Greg78

Greg78 LawnSite Silver Member

Lets see some cut pictures!!!!

3. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

...or better yet, some video if you can get some for us. I'm definitely interested in seeing that.

What engine do you have in this machine? If you said before, I didn't catch it.

4. 123hotdog

This pic was taken after one pass on wet grass this morning running full throttle at maximum ground speed.

0720131256.jpg

5. 123hotdog

It's the 36 hp Vanguard. It's allot of power but man does it like fuel. I gonna fill it up this week and run it dry and determine the exact rate of consumption.

6. 123hotdog

bump bump bump

7. Greg78

Greg78 LawnSite Silver Member

That's the only cut pic you got? Looks like a field of some sort. Do you have any pics on nice quality grass?