1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Bad Boy Outlaw XP Review Take 3

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by 123hotdog, Jul 23, 2013.

1. 123hotdog

123hotdog LawnSite Senior Member

I have now ran it enough to change the breakin oil. I am so impressed with the quality of cut. We are cutting wet grass every morning till noon. Minimal clumps and absolutely no double cutting. We cut allot of foreclosures and they are bi-weekly. I have cut them all early in the morning wet while I'm waiting for the grass to dry to mow my weekly lawns. The downside I see at this point is the standard seat. It is not adjustable and it leans too far back for me. At first the mower seemed to slide around allot but I noticed the caster wheels were way too tight from the factory. After loosening them where they would swivel properly my traction got much better. Being full of fuel helps allot with the traction as well. I wish it would a came with ROPS instead of it being a $300 option but I understand why. Most people don't use them. You just can't beat this thing for the money. More to follow. I filled up today and going to run it dry to determine gallons per running hour.