Bad Boy Pics

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by 12thKY, Jun 2, 2007.

1. 12thKY

12thKY LawnSite Member
    from ky

Continued...

IMAG0004.JPG

IMAG0008.JPG

2. 12thKY

12thKY LawnSite Member
    from ky

bump ttt :weightlifter:

3. JABBERS

JABBERS LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

hey guys i was reading this thread. I'm interested in the BB. You guys could go to an exmark dealer and buy that part and bolt it on and see what happens. I had to buy one for my exmark once because I misplaced it. That piece does make a difference.

4. brucec

brucec LawnSite Senior Member

I'm confused by this thread. Are you using exmark blades on your bad boy. If so is it a 60" deck, what is the part number for the exmark blades and is the center hole the same as the bad boy. I have been wondering if exmark blades would fit the BB. Thanks!

5. lawns Etc

lawns Etc LawnSite Silver Member

Exmark and Dixie blades are the same specs just make sure the center hole is 5/8 as Exmark makes the Triton blades with a 15/16 hole BB has the same specs as Exmark and Dixie

6. brucec

brucec LawnSite Senior Member

Does anyone have the part number for the exmark high lift blades that fit the bad boy?

7. MileHigh

MileHigh LawnSite Silver Member

Wow...that deck looks like it can handle a crap ton of grass.

8. youryardbarbourllc

youryardbarbourllc LawnSite Member
    from nj

you notice a difference with the Exmark blades? I also have a 60inch pup w/ the Kolher. I get a few stragglers in wet grass but not bad at all. What do you like better about the Exmark blades?

9. nosparkplugs

nosparkplugs LawnSite Gold Member

Yet another happy Bad Boy owner, you hit the nail on the head, and really why spend the extra money.

The Bad Boys do share the same blade spec's as the Dixie Choppers they use a 5/8" hole. You can alos use the Dixie Chopper X-blades if they fit.

10. 12thKY

12thKY LawnSite Member
    from ky

Yes, I can tell a difference. It has more suction and throws the grass further. It cuts down on the number of stragglers, which also allows you to mow faster without seeing the cut falling off.