1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Bad Boy ZT 50 vs. Scag Freedom Z 48

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by pathfinder1810, Mar 17, 2010.

1. TaterTot

TaterTot LawnSite Member

Having owned the Bad Boy for a little more than a month now, would you be willing to share your experience with it? I'm in the exact same boat you were in with your decision. It would be helpful to hear what you think of the BB after having used it for a while.
  2. pathfinder1810

pathfinder1810 LawnSite Member

After having the Bad Boy ZT 50 for over a month now, both me and my wife are very happy with our decision. We have put 12 hours on the mower, and we both actually look forward to mowing. There have been no issues with the engine, construction, design or cut quality, and in fact, the Bad Boy has been excellent so far. I've had several neighbors and commercial crews stop by to check it out and complement the cut quality and the machine itself. Every one of these people have commented on the sturdy build. It's still a new piece of equipment, so that in itself is hard to beat, however, we are very happy with our decision and would do it again. The 27 hp Kohler is extremely strong also. I will post pics soon, both of the mower and the cut.