BAD BOY ZTR Mowers!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by Wirlwind Services LLC, Mar 26, 2013.

1. GMLC

GMLC LawnSite Platinum Member

Welcome to LS, another new member BB thread....
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Greg78

Greg78 LawnSite Silver Member

Wirlwind Services LLC lets see some pics of this Bad Boy cutting in action. If you do P&P work you already have them so post them up!!!!!!!

3. die4irish

die4irish LawnSite Member
    from ohio

A old yazoo I got off craigslist a couple years ago

4. JCLawn and more

JCLawn and more LawnSite Fanatic
    from MI

Ya that would be rough. Just look for a mower that has suspension or the front forks can isolate back and forth so its not rigid. Bad boy isn't the only opion.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. die4irish

die4irish LawnSite Member
    from ohio

P&P work will really beat up a mower.I figure 2-3 years top on one. thats why I wont use the high dollar models.

6. Choppin

Choppin LawnSite Senior Member

Jibber jabber is all I heard after I read best on the market.... You might say one of the best but I know it's not that far superior... I have already demoed one this year... Didn't like it...
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Greyst1

Greyst1 LawnSite Senior Member

2 feet of grass huh??? Got any pics? I mean you should since you are a BB employee....

8. JCLawn and more

JCLawn and more LawnSite Fanatic
    from MI

Made me wonder haha
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Snyder's Lawn Inc

Snyder's Lawn Inc LawnSite Platinum Member

I demo one I thought the ride sucks compare to my Dixie Chopper
    They was a mower to have now nobody around here has them. There was 2 different companies trade there mowers for them now they trade them off went back to Exmark and Scag.

10. Choppin

Choppin LawnSite Senior Member

I didn't like the Outlaw XP becuase I couldn't see the trimming side of the deck, the rear of the machine stuck out way to far, hydraulics felt cheap, And the deck would come loose when you got on some uneven ground becuase of the way they had em mounted... Talked to another LCo that bought one last year and he said the cut was good but he couldn't keep the nuts and bolts tight and his deck was always coming off...
    Posted via Mobile Device