Bad Boy ztr w/ diesel

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by jaguar4000, Sep 23, 2004.

1. jaguar4000

jaguar4000 LawnSite Member

just checked out their web and saw that they were supposed to have come out w/ this summer a ztr 60' and 72' powered by a 26 CAT. Just wondering if anybody had seen or heard of this. If any of you are running a Bad Boy now how is the cut and performance? Might be in the market for another diesel in the next year. Will also be looking at the Kubota ztr and the Hustler if they come out with the CAT as they have talked about. Not ruling out looking at a gas ZTR w/ kohler also. Will have to weigh the price difference of course. I currently run a 1990 Ransomes jaguar 60' front runner w/ 23 mitsubishi diesel. Love it- has been an awesome machine. Only prob w/ it is that they do not make it anymore! Bought this right before the ztr revolution of course. Thanks for any input!!

2. txlawnking

txlawnking LawnSite Bronze Member

Jag, I demoed a Bad boy Pup with the 27 hp Kohler/60".. I really liked it. However, I found a better deal on a different machine, and I really don't like the electric deck lift. But it did leave a nice cut and went through some moderate growth ( like 8" tall grass) at the dealer's lot.. I would have to demo it more extensively on some of my props before I would really recomend one though.. If you buy one, let us know how good it does..

3. jaguar4000

jaguar4000 LawnSite Member

will do lawnking!- thanks for your input. what model did you go with?

Jag

KERRY-EDWARDS!! vote the son of a Bush out!!