Bad Day Today

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Kennedy Landscaping, Apr 26, 2008.

1. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Second yard of the season, I pulled up to the curb outfront of the house. Got the trailer ready to be unloaded and everything. Hopped up on the YTH 180 and it wouldn't crank. I figured well its just dead, so I push it off the trailer and try to jump it off my truck, still nothing. So then I start checking safety switches and fuses and all that good stuff. So when the day is finally done and I got the trailer backed in to the driveway I attempted once again to start it. Then I left to go to dinner, when I returned I once again tried to start it, it cranked and I saw sparks coming from down by the starter on the engine. So now I've gotta get up earlier than usual tomorrow and start disassembling the starter to see what I can find.

2. zero_turn_freak

zero_turn_freak LawnSite Member

It usually not good when sparks come out of your starter :p, i need to get some sleep, i was working at 5.30 this morning.

3. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

Shouldn't you have been on your second yard of the season about a month and a half ago?

4. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Shouldn't you have been on your second yard of the season about a month and a half ago?

I wish but the grass around here is just now taking off.