Bad Day

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bob, Sep 29, 2002.

1. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

Mower+rock+model home=,

win1.jpg

2. Quick thinking, to take the picture to prove that the window was busted before you started to mow.

3. bridges

bridges LawnSite Member
    from RI

Nice but the grass looks mowed to me.

=Insurance

4. Turfdude

Turfdude LawnSite Bronze Member

Minor problem. Check w/ builder to see who window manufacturer is - remove sash, take to manufacturer in AM, pick up PM re-install same day <=$50.00 - out of pocket. No insurance needed. Be more careful next time.

Bob

5. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

Done it too. Not on a model home but on one that was worth 500K. The rock missed a statue and a painting worth about 25 grand. The windows (plural) only cost me 200 bucks as they were single pane originals.

6. bridges

bridges LawnSite Member
    from RI

What turf dude said.

I was edging on a job few years back, rock went thru a slider window. Client put it thru his insurance, told me don't worry about. He just sold his house for 575K.

7. Jimbo

Jimbo LawnSite Bronze Member

Why were you mowing inside the house anyway? Are you mowing grass or smoking it?

If you were not mowing inside then thats called breaking and entering. Your photo just got you some jail time. :eek:

8. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

I went inside after I realized what happened. If you want, I'll post a picture that I took from the outside!

9. lawnagent

lawnagent LawnSite Senior Member

how do you break and enter into a model home? around here they are always open. Thats why they are a MODEL home. LOL

10. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah, I'd call that a bad day, but I think that these guys are having a worse day. Guess they didn't pay attention in "SHCOOL"!

shcoolpicture.jpg