bad news dem's

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Frontier-Lawn, May 15, 2008.

1. Frontier-Lawn

Frontier-Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

i here some were if obama gets to the white house 90% of small biz tax breaks will go bye-bye & the bizz tax will go up. If that is true do you think with in 1 year you'll be forced to close up shop?

2. larryinalabama

larryinalabama LawnSite Fanatic

If osama obama get in office do you really think we will still have a country left in 1 year?

3. Frontier-Lawn

lets put it this way. i was a dem then turned bush (rep) first time around and now due him being a moron and if obama get the dem vote instead of clinton im not voting this year. atleast when bill was in office things were better then now with a oil owner in office.

4. JFF

JFF LawnSite Member

Why is it everyone is arguing against Obama, yet no one is making an argument for McCain?

All I have seen is a bunch of people telling me why I should not vote for Obama. Nobody seems to want to tell me what makes McCain worth voting for.

Just an observation.

5. larryinalabama

larryinalabama LawnSite Fanatic

Well no one will be voting "for Macain" well all bevoting against obama or hillery

6. Frontier-Lawn

this is why no McCain for me!

7. Frontier-Lawn

and ps with the bush tax rebate thats like putting a finger band aid on a 3" slash on the Carotid Artery thats why no repub for me this year also

8. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

You nailed it on the head. I am sick... I wish Romney would have got the nomination. It would be nice to have someone that actually knew how business works.

Obama want to raise the capital gains tax not to increase revenue(b/c it doesn't) but to be fair. How does such a lightweight get so far? I have pretty much determined anyone voting for Obama is complete idiot, but then again they are probably all products of govt schooling/indoctrination... so why should that surprise me.

9. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

Actually it is a complete joke. I heard a commericial on the radio the other day from the IRS that said "if you haven't filled out a your tax forms(as in you did not pay taxes) please do so to get your rebate." It is simply income re-distribution. I did not qualify for the rebate... I guess I worked to hard and produced to much to deserve a tax break. Maybe I will get a thank-you note from the sorry saps that didn't pay any taxes that got my tax rebate.

10. Frontier-Lawn

i still would like to know how things would have turned out if Ross Perow got in to office.