Bagger/bagging system for Bad Boy

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by spencert, Aug 8, 2012.

1. spencert

spencert LawnSite Member

Does anyone use a bagger for Bad Boy mowers?

Cant find any other than from Bad boy and they want almsot $500 for it!!!!

Does anyone use a bagger or know of any other bagging system that would work and/or is cheaper (i.E. like a universal bagger)

(Have a 2012 BadBoy MZ48 with the 27HP Kawasaki)

:usflag:

2. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

Like a hang off the side bagger? Or vac system. Look at accelerator for just hanging off the deck, and protero for a vac system

3. spencert

spencert LawnSite Member

I was meaning an off the back bagger. those are theo nly ones i have ever seen anyone use. Do the side catchers work ok?

4. Hawkshot99

Hawkshot99 LawnSite Senior Member

You would have a heart attack then if you knew what a real commercial one cost. $2500+

5. TriCountyLawn

TriCountyLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Not sure what bagger ur looking at but if ur looking at 500 then I assume you are talking a side bagger. If thats what you want then get an accelerator and dont look back.

6. nepatsfan

nepatsfan LawnSite Gold Member

a rear bagging system for a sit down ztr for 500 is a steal. side catcher will work ok, it just has less capacity so it will fill up faster. Side catcher will probably clog less too especially if it's wet.

7. PeterA

PeterA Sponsor

Bad boy actually sells our catchers through their dealers. Many of them charge under list price for the jumbo catcher ($589.00).

8. retrodog

retrodog LawnSite Silver Member

2 bag rear bagger from Humboldt is $1100. Side bagger from Humboldt is $399, and the accelerator side bagger is $429. If you were quoted $500 for a rear bagger new, run away...lol. That set-up was without a fan motor, and they get stopped up really easy. Its completely useless until you threw the extra $500 with it for the motor. The Humboldt was designed to work with your mower and is a performer....

9. groundcontrol_71646

groundcontrol_71646 LawnSite Member

I just bought the rear dump from the seat hopper style from bad boy outlaw. It is made by Humboldt for bad boy. It was expensive at $2200 but does a outstanding job. Believe me, flipping a toggle switch to dump the hopper is awesome compared to getting off every time.