Bagger for a J.D.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by leeslawncare, Dec 1, 2000.

1. leeslawncare

leeslawncare LawnSite Senior Member

I'am thinking about getting a bagger for my deere.It's a 36inch walk behind gs30.do any of you guys know where a may find one on-line that will fit?

2. OBRYANMAINT

OBRYANMAINT LawnSite Senior Member

i have one thats on a gs45 i will sell you for a discount

i bought it new with the mower and never really used it i am in ohio
    dougo@realvision.net
    330-686-2850

3. tlcgrounds

tlcgrounds LawnSite Member

I have a gs45 I bought the catcher separate. I got raped when I paid over $400.00 for it I'll sell it for $200.00

4. lawnboy11

lawnboy11 Banned

Hey, I have the same mower with a grass packer catcher (plastic). I have a problem with leaf blow out. I'm not sure if it's the bagger itself or if its the mower deck setup or what. If you have this problem, please post here again and let me know, or if you have success post as well. Thanks!

5. tlcgrounds

tlcgrounds LawnSite Member

I never had any blow out problems with the machine maybe you need to adjust the bumper skirt on the front of your machine. Does your catcher have holes on th etop of it so you get better compaction. Also think about this. When bagging leaves the cahcher fills up very quickly of you are not running a mulching blade.

6. leeslawncare

leeslawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Those of you that have them an like them an use them let me know .or are they JUNK ??

7. accuratelawn

accuratelawn LawnSite Senior Member

I have one. It works good for grass, some blow out when picking up leaves. There must be a cheaper way to go. $350-$400 it crazy. I have used mine for 4 seasons. Built well, but heavy.